Jameela Oud EDP Parfum 30ml by Aaron Aziz
Fragrance Notes: Floral - Woody
Top Notes: Saffron, Bergamot
Heart Notes: Oud, White Floral
Base Notes: Musk, Amber, Caramel, Cedarwood
Perfumes Do’s & Don’ts:
- Apply right after you shower onto dry skin. The shower cleanses your body of any other scents and opens your pores, which helps the scent absorb. Completely dry your skin and then spray.
- Hold the spray bottle 3–6 inches from your body. If you hold the bottle any closer you risk over-applying; any further and you will likely under-apply.
- Apply perfume to heated areas of your body. The heat helps diffuse the scent throughout the day and allows it to meld with your body chemistry to develop your signature scent. Heated areas include your neck, chest, pulse points, forearms, or inner elbows.
- Start with a light application. Choose one area and start with one spray. If you notice that your scent fades quickly, choose another area and spray the perfume the next time you apply.
- Re-apply if needed. You may need to re-apply — especially if you are going out in the evening.
Al-Bayt Home Fragrance 300ml
instantly freshen your home with two quick bursts of fragrance and fill every room with its very own long lasting unique scents.
Fragrance Notes: Oriental - Woody
Top Notes: Rose, Muguet, Jasmine, Ozone
Middle Notes: Oud, Benzoin, Caramel
Base Notes: Musk, Amber, Vanilla
Direction to use
Lightly mist the air to enhance your home environment instantly by keep your space refreshing and pleasant
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be consume. Do not spray toward face.